Sunday, July 28, 2013

30 Weeks

How far along? 30 Weeks
Total weight gain: 26 pounds 
Maternity clothes? Yep.   
Stretch marks? Nope!    
Sleep: Good when I’m not having Braxton hicks or waking up every 1-2 hours to go to the bathroom.
Best moment this week:  Hearing 2 strong heartbeats.  Seems like it has been forever since we have been to the Dr even though it was only 2 weeks.
Have you told family and friends? Yes
Miss Anything?  Standing/walking comfortably.  They are positioned so low.  Sometimes I feel like I’m strangling Miss B with the band on my shorts. 
Movement:  I love my little wiggle monsters.. even though their favorite time to play is when I’m trying to sleep. : /  Just a glimpse of my future I suppose!
Food cravings:  Mexican food & Cappuccino Heath Blizzards.. Yumm!
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope.
Gender: 2 Girls!
Labor Signs: BH contractions.
Symptoms: Restlessness, backaches, BH contractions, waddling (is that a symptom? Ha).. their positions are making it really hard to walk!
Belly Button in or out? Always out.. 
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time? Happy, Happy, Happy!
Looking forward to:  MFM appointment on Tuesday.  Can’t wait to see the girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment