Sunday, July 14, 2013

28 Weeks

How far along? 28 Weeks
Total weight gain: 24 pounds 
Maternity clothes?
 Hoping I don’t have to buy any more clothes.. but my belly feels like it might pop out of some of my shirts. :/
Stretch marks? Nope! 
Sleep: I guess I better get used to not sleeping.  The Procardia has helped a little but not much.
Best moment this week:  Received 2 bouncers in the mail from a sweet friend that can’t make it to the shower.  Trying to picture our lives a few months from now.. bouncers, swings, toys, diapers, $hit everywhere…. Makes me smile!
Have you told family and friends? Yes
Miss Anything?  Sleep, sitting comfortably, laying comfortably…
Movement:  I swear I have a gymnastics class going on inside of me. 
Food cravings:  I still don’t have any major or weird cravings.  That being said, we’re going to get blizzards here in a few minutes. : )
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope.
Gender: 2 Girls!
Labor Signs: BH contractions.
Symptoms: Restlessness, backaches, BH contractions like crazy.  I hate Braxton Hicks.  I now get them all day long no matter what position I am sitting/laying/standing/walking.
Belly Button in or out? Always out.. 
Wedding rings on or off? On for now.
Happy or Moody most of the time? Happy, Happy, Happy!
Looking forward to:  Lots of rain in the forecast and my shower next wkd!

No comments:

Post a Comment