Sunday, July 7, 2013

27 Weeks

How far along? 27 Weeks
Total weight gain: 23 pounds 
Maternity clothes?
 Tank tops, tank tops, and more tank tops.  It’s a hot mother out there.
Stretch marks? Nope! 
Sleep: Blah.  Blah.  Blah.  Restless legs, Braxton hicks, squirmy girls, restless mind.  I am soo tired!  I haven’t had a problem with naps though, so I am fortunate to be home during the day and be able to catch up on some sleep here and there.
Best moment this week:  3 pool days!  2 at a friend’s house - got to see lots of sweet babies/toddlers and catch up with friends.  The dynamic has changed so much with this group.. love it!  And 1 pool day at nana & papa’s house.  The girls love the pool!  Or my back does anyway.  I can’t wait to get them in their baby bikinis and in the pool next year!
Have you told family and friends? Yes
Miss Anything?  The non-drinking thing really hasn’t been bad at all up to this point… but I would be lying if this heat hasn’t made me daydream about a summer beer or two!
Movement:  The girls are still wiggly worms.  We saw Miss B kicking Miss A’s head during our sonogram this week which was a little funny to watch since she has usually been the calm/cooperative one. 
Food cravings: Watermelon & pineapple.. yumm!
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope.
Gender: 2 Girls!
Labor Signs: BH contractions.
Symptoms: Restlessness, backache, millions of trips to the bathroom.. nothing unbearable!  I feel pretty dang lucky actually.
Belly Button in or out? Always out.. 
Wedding rings on or off? On for now.
Happy or Moody most of the time? Happy, Happy, Happy!
Looking forward to:  My shower in 2 weeks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment