Sunday, February 19, 2012

18 Weeks

How far along? 18 Weeks
Total weight gain: not sure..I will find out on Wednesday :/
Maternity clothes? The bella band and some maternity tops.  About to have to bust out the pants!
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Great
Best moment this week: Watching my belly grow and grow and grow…..
Have you told family and friends: Yes
Miss Anything? Caffeine and the occasional bottle I mean glass of wine.
J
Movement: Little flutters.. and I thought I felt Baby B kick a few days ago but then I convinced myself that it’s all in my head.
Food cravings: Nothing in particular… but this bowl of cookies and cream ice cream that I’m eating right now sure is delicious! 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: Ohh yeah
Gender prediction: We’ll find out at Wednesday’s appointment!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? Out
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Wednesday!!  I can’t wait to find out the genders!  Let the shopping begin!

1 comment: