Sunday, February 5, 2012

16 Weeks


How far along? 16 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 6 lbs
Maternity clothes? Just the bella band.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Like a rock.
Best moment this week: Watching my belly grow.
Have you told family and friends: Yes
Miss Anything? Caffeine.
L
Movement: Not feeling anything yet.
Food cravings: Nothing in particular.  Just craving food in general.  I feel like I
m always hungry!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: Yes, I feel like there has been a noticeable change in the last week.
Gender prediction: I am starting to think more and more that we are having one of each.  We will find out at our 18 week appointment!  Olivia thinks that there are 2 girls (and possibly a third
yikes!). 
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? Has always been out.  And starting to look funky. :/
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Car shopping!  And much to my sister
s dismay, I will not be in the market for a minivan. J

2 comments:

  1. Ha Ha! Don't knock the minivan til you've tried it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you! And, never say never to the mommy minivan!

    ReplyDelete