Sunday, February 12, 2012

17 Weeks

How far along? 17 Weeks
Total weight gain: 7 lbs
Maternity clothes? The bella band and a couple of tops.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Like a rock.
Best moment this week: Watching my belly grow.
Have you told family and friends: Yes
Miss Anything? Caffeine.
L
Movement: Little flutters every once in a while... not sure if it’s the babies.
Food cravings: Nothing in particular.  Just food, food, and more food... The babies are hungry!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: Yes.  My 16 and 17 weeks pictures don’t look very different but I feel like I’ve doubled in size!
Gender prediction: Still thinking we’re having a boy and a girl… We’ll find out next week!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? Out
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy at home, moody at work.  I’m ready for our busy season to be over already.
Looking forward to: Finding out the genders at next week’s appointment!

1 comment: