Sunday, June 16, 2013

24 Weeks

How far along: 24 Weeks
Total weight gain: 19 pounds
Maternity clothes: Yep
Stretch marks: Nope.  Stay away!!
Sleep: Fine once I fall asleep.  Getting there is a different story.
Best moment this week: My work shower!  So much fun.  The girls are already spoiled rotten.  Also, getting to see the girls.  Both are measuring right on track!  Baby A is our little wild child and Baby B seems to be pretty mellow.  I'm sure she is fooling us!
Have you told family and friends? Yes
Miss Anything? Beer
Movement: Yes! They love to dance and do the wiggle.
Food cravings: Nothing specific... just loving food.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope
Have you started to show yet? I look like I'm smuggling a beach ball.
Gender: 2 Girls!
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? Always out
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time? Happy... most of the time!  I had a few moments this week. Haha
Looking forward to: Some more crafting projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment