Sunday, May 5, 2013

18 Weeks


How far along? 18 Weeks
Total weight gain: 7 pounds
Maternity clothes? I think I have The Gap maternity tank tops in every color.
J

Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Sleeping fine but my back kills me in the morning.
Best moment this week: Getting to lay around with my hands on my belly and feel every little kick and squirm.  Best feeling in the world.
Have you told family and friends: Most
Miss Anything? I had a dream last night that I drank a beer.  Man was it good.
Movement: Yes! Brian got to feel some kicks too.
Food cravings: Anything shown on a commercial, billboard, etc.  I see a picture of it and it’s immediately all I can think about.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: Growing and growing..
Gender prediction: 2 Girls!
J

Labor Signs: More Braxton Hicks which I assume will be normal from here on out.
Belly Button in or out? Always out
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy Happy Happy!
Looking forward to:  Getting past the 19 week mark

No comments:

Post a Comment